It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
As the search for youth and beauty continues each year we are presented with more and more different options when it comes to cosmetic procedures. As technology continues to develop and evolve we are also presented with a whole new range of cosmetic procedures which provide us with even more chances to close that age gap.
For people who don’t like the idea of surgery there are many non–surgical techniques available and chemical peels are one of the most common non–surgical techniques available. This procedure involves placing chemicals under the skin to lift the top layer of “dead skin” leaving a softer, smoother and more youthful layer of skin underneath.
Unfortunately as in in any situation where you may be working with chemicals there is the potential that something could go wrong and if your beauty therapist is negligent then the damage could be quite substantial. You may as a result be eligible to make a compensation claim.
WHO COULD I CLAIM AGAINST FOR CHEMICAL PEEL INJURIES?
Chemical peel injuries can often be quite serious due to the nature of chemicals which are used on the skin and the fact that they are usually used on the face which is quite a delicate area. When it comes to making a claim you will usually claim against the beauty therapist who has performed the treatment if you feel that they have been negligent through using the wrong chemicals or at any stage throughout your surgery.
WHAT TYPES OF INJURIES CAN I CLAIM FOR?
There are a number of different injuries that you could receive from a chemical peel and some of the common claims that we deal with include:
- Chemical burns through the use of the incorrect chemicals or the chemicals not being administered to the skin correctly
- Facial and tissue scarring which can often be quite severe
- Infections which may occur as the result of negligent hygiene
- Discolouration of the skin and surrounding tissue
- Allergic reactions.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES I CAN CLAIM?
- Loss of income – if you are unable to work as the result of negligence during a chemical peel then you may be eligible to make a claim for any loss of income that you have incurred
- Trauma – if you are injured as the result of a chemical peel the damage to your face could be substantial and could include both burns and scarring. As a result you may suffer from low self–esteem and depression
- Medical expenses – if your chemical peel is unsuccessful and does leave you with injuries then you may require further surgery to fix them. You could make a claim to cover any additional medical expenses.
HOW CAN MY CASE BE HELPED BY MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U?
Medical Compensation 4U are industry experts when it comes to dealing with personal injury claims. Our team can work with you every step of the way to ensure that you receive every penny of compensation that you are entitled to, leaving you to relax and focus on improving your health and restoring your strength. Our team are consummate professionals, but we also give you a personal touch, ensuring that you can rest assured that your claim is in safe hands.