Failed dental procedure
It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
When it comes to maintaining our oral health, a visit to the dentist is an essential part of ensuring that we keep our teeth in tip top condition. Most health professionals recommend a check–up every six months to help ensure that our teeth remain in good condition, but unfortunately some people leave it much longer than this. As a result of this failure to see the dentist, many people find that when they do eventually make it there they require dental work as a result.
Dentists are fully qualified professionals and as a result when it comes to dental care, it is expected that they will give you the highest quality, professional service during your visit. This isn’t always the case and as a result you can be left with some serious oral health problems due to a failed dental procedure. If this is the case for you, then you could consider making a personal injury claim.
WHO CAN I CLAIM AGAINST FOR A FAILED DENTAL PROCEDURE?
When it comes to making a claim for a failed dental procedure most people would elect to make a claim against their dentist as in general this is the person who is directly responsible for their treatment. If your dentist has been negligent towards you either before, during or after dental surgery, or even in their examination of you, then you could be able to claim compensation. Dental healthcare is expensive, so don’t be left out of pocket if someone has been negligent towards you.
WHAT ARE SOME COMMON SITUATIONS WHERE I COULD MAKE A CLAIM?
There are a number of common failed dental procedures that you could claim for and these include:
- Wrongful tooth extraction
- Failed or incorrect filling
- Chips or damage to teeth during treatment
- Failed root canal
- Teeth sensitivity as the result of poor treatment.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS THAT I COULD MAKE A CLAIM FOR ON TOP OF MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?
- Additional medical costs – if you have been the victim of a failed dental procedure then chances are that you will require additional dental treatment. This can be expensive and you could be eligible for compensation to cover this
- Loss of income – if you are required to take additional time off work to fix any dental problems that you have incurred as the result of a failed dental procedure then you could make a claim for compensation
- Daily difficulties – our teeth are an incredibly important area of our body responsible for the consumption and digestion of food, if you have a failed procedure in this area which prevents you from performing these daily tasks then you could be eligible to make a claim.
HOW CAN THE TEAM AT MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U HELP ME?
At Medical Compensation 4U, we know how important your dental health is and we take our dental health claims very seriously. Not only from a cosmetic standpoint, but also from a practical standpoint, the health of your teeth is crucial and as a result any negligence in this area can have a real lasting impact on your lifestyle. That’s why we work with you to ensure that you receive every penny of compensation that you are entitled to.