Poor dental treatment or failure to provide treatment plan
It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
Visiting the dentist is an essential part of life for most people and as a result, at some stage during a person’s life they will usually require some form of dental treatment. Oral health is important not only for personal hygiene, but also to allow us to perform many common daily tasks such as eating and digesting our food. Without the proper dental treatment we may be unable to perform these tasks correctly which can lead to a host of potential problems.
Although many dentists do a great job with our oral health, there are always some situations where negligence can happen, and unfortunately in this case it can have quite a serious impact. If you are left out pocket as the result of negligence on behalf of your dentist then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.
WHO CAN I CLAIM AGAINST FOR POOR DENTAL TREATMENT?
When it comes to poor dental treatment there are a number of claims that you could make, but these will most commonly be directed either towards your dentist or towards a dental assistant. As a fully qualified professional, your dentist is expected to be an expert when it comes to dealing with your oral health, but if you feel that they have been negligent towards you and not taken the correct precautions, or given you the correct treatment, then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim as a result.
WHAT ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF POOR DENTAL TREATMENT?
When it comes to poor dental treatment there are a number of situations where you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim and these include:
- Failed dental procedure
- Damage to teeth during treatment
- Misdiagnosis of a dental health issue
- Missed diagnosis of a dental health issue
- Failure to correctly treat a dental health issue.
IN ADDITION TO MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM, WHAT ARE SOME OTHER COSTS I CAN CLAIM FOR?
- Loss of income – if you have suffered from poor dental treatment then you may be unable to return to work until any dental problems you have are fixed, you could suffer from a loss of income as a result which you could make a claim for
- Additional medical costs – if you have received poor dental treatment then you may require additional dental treatment to correct any problems that you have incurred and this could be costly. As a result you could make a compensation claim
- Lifestyle difficulties – if you have suffered from poor dental treatment then you may be unable to perform a range of simple daily tasks such as eating or digesting your food, which could in turn put a strain on your lifestyle.
HOW CAN THE TEAM AT MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U HELP ME?
At Medical Compensation 4U we are completely committed to your personal injury case and we will work with you throughout the process to ensure that you receive every penny that you deserve. Our team brings together a wealth of knowledge and experience which can help your case, providing you with the expertise that you require to really help progress your personal injury claim.