Fallopian tube removal
It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
When it comes to pregnancy, the fallopian tubes are one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system and in many ways they are crucial to pregnancy. Unfortunately in some situations these can become damaged and as a result one or both tubes may need to be removed to prevent any further medical conditions.
Although this is quite a common procedure, in some cases it can be poorly handled by the operating surgeon and as a result you could be left without either fallopian tube, which in turn could lead to infertility. If you have been left with injuries as the result of negligence on behalf of a medical professional then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.
WHO CAN I CLAIM AGAINST FOR FAILED FALLOPIAN TUBE REMOVAL?
A failed fallopian tube removal could be caused by a number of situations, but it will most commonly have occurred at either the diagnosis stage or during the surgery. If you have been incorrectly diagnosed with an illness that has led to the unnecessary removal of a fallopian tube then you may be eligible to make a claim against the doctor or GP who has diagnosed you. If your injury was received during surgery, or the wrong fallopian tube was removed, then you may be eligible to claim against the operating surgeon.
WHAT ARE SOME SYMPTOMS I MAY RECEIVE AS THE RESULT OF FAILED FALLOPIAN TUBE REMOVAL?
- Wrong fallopian tube removed
- Wrong diagnosis of abdominal pain leading to unnecessary fallopian tube removal
- Infection as a result of poor surgery
- Damage to surrounding tissue
IN ADDITION TO MY PERSONAL INJURIES WHAT ELSE CAN I MAKE A CLAIM FOR?
- Loss of income – if you have had a failed fallopian tube removal and you are unable to return to work as a result then you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation to cover any loss of income that you have incurred as a result
- Rehabilitation/Medical costs – if your illness has been misdiagnosed and you have wrongfully had a fallopian tube removed then this could cause further medical costs and an extended rehabilitation time, as a result you may be eligible to make a compensation claim
- Damages – if a failed or unnecessary fallopian tube removal has left you with serious injuries, or even with infertility then you may be eligible to make a compensation claim for pain and suffering.
HOW CAN MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U HELP ME?
When it comes to dealing with personal injury claims, Medical Compensation 4U are not afraid to take on the big players and we will work with you to claim against any opposition regardless of their size. We know how intimidating it can be to make a personal injury claim and that’s why we will be there with you every step of the way. Working together we can help to ensure that you receive every penny of compensation that you are entitled to.