It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
Uterine fibroids are small and often benign tumours which grow inside the reproductive organs of women and in most cases they are relatively harmless to the individual, but this isn’t always the case. In some situations they can start to cause difficulty to the victim especially during pregnancy and other reproductive activities and as a result a doctor or GP may decide a surgical procedure is required to remove them and therefore remove the discomfort.
Unfortunately as with any type of surgery there are risks involved and due to the delicate nature of this area, the risks involved in this specific surgery are quite high. If you have been left with injuries as the result of negligence during uterine fibroid surgery then you may be eligible to make a claim.
WHO CAN I CLAIM AGAINST FOR FAILED UTERINE FIBROID SURGICAL PROCEDURES?
When it comes to a surgical technique of this type only a highly qualified surgeon will be able to deal with such a delicate area, but even the best can make mistakes. Unfortunately any mistakes in this area can have potentially devastating consequences on your lifestyle, especially if they lead to infertility and other associated injuries. These injuries can be long term and could be a source of constant pain. As a result you may be eligible to claim compensation from your operating surgeon.
WHAT ARE SOME INJURIES I COULD RECEIVE FROM FAILED UTERINE FIBROID SURGERY?
As a result of failed uterine fibroid surgery you may be eligible to claim for:
- Menstrual problems
- Pelvic pain
- Potential pregnancy difficulties
- Damage to surrounding organs.
IN ADDITION TO MY PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM, IS THERE ANY OTHER COMPENSATION I CAN CLAIM?
- Damages – many side effects of negligence during fibroid surgery, including the potential for sterilisation can be incredibly difficult to deal with, if you are left with this as a result of negligent surgery then you may be able to make a claim for pain and suffering
- Loss of income – if you have been unable to return to work throughout your extended treatment period then you may be eligible to make a compensation claim to cover any loss of income that you have incurred as a result
- Additional medical costs – if you are required to undergo further medical procedures as the result of failed uterine fibroid surgery then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim, this could cover any costs which you may have incurred during your treatment or any further treatment that you require.
HOW CAN THE TEAM AT MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U HELP ME?
When it comes to personal injury claims we are industry experts and we know the ins and outs of how to make a successful claim. We draw on a wealth of experience and believe that our successful record speaks for itself. In addition we are fully committed to our customers and to gaining them every penny of compensation that they are entitled to – and making sure that every penny of it goes straight back into their pockets.