Physical injury to mother during birth screening
It's important that you choose a medical negligence lawyer who has the experience and knowledge to deal with your compensation claim effectively.
Giving birth can be one of the most difficult and yet rewarding times in a person’s life. Although it can be an incredibly painful experience, it also allows a parent experience the joy of bringing life into the world. That said, there are many things which can go wrong during the process which is why it’s incredibly important that the utmost care is taken throughout the process to ensure the health of both mother and child.
When it comes to delivery this is one of the most crucial and dangerous aspects of the entire pregnancy process and it’s important that you are in the hands of a fully trained medical professional. If you have been left with injuries as the result of negligence during the delivery of your child then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim.
WHO MIGHT I BE ABLE TO CLAIM AGAINST?
If you are injured during the birth of your child then you may be eligible to make a personal injury claim against the person who was responsible for the delivery, if you feel that their negligence towards you has led to your injuries. Medical professionals receive the highest levels of training when it comes to delivering a child and if you feel that they were poorly trained or simply handled the situation in a poor manner then you could be able to claim for your injuries.
WHAT ARE SOME INJURIES THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLAIM FOR?
When it comes to injuries received during birth there are a number of injuries that you could claim for and these include:
- Scarring and damage from Caesarean sections
- Vaginal fissures and tears.
ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS ON TOP OF MY PERSONAL INJURY THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO CLAIM FOR?
- Injuries to the baby – if you have been injured as a result of negligent delivery then there is a possibility that your child has also been injured. If this is the case you may also be eligible to claim for any injuries which they have incurred
- Loss of income – if you are unable to work due to injuries which you have incurred during the birth of your child then you could be eligible to make a claim for any loss of income that you have incurred as a result
- Additional medical costs – if you are injured then you may require further treatment to help deal with your injuries. Medical treatment can be expensive and you could be eligible to make a claim as a result.
HOW CAN WORKING WITH MEDICAL COMPENSATION 4U HELP ME?
When it comes to personal injury claims the team at Medical Compensation 4U are industry experts and we can work with you throughout the case right up until the final settlement. Bringing to the table a wealth of knowledge and expertise we can offer you a personal and professional approach to your personal injury claim, ensuring that you are comfortable and fully informed throughout the entire process.