Claims for medical negligence in Dorchester
Medical negligence can be a terrible experience that could considerably alter the way you live for the rest of your life. You like to think you are in safe hands when you visit the hospital, but unfortunately, this isn’t always the case and you could potentially become a victim. This could leave you in a worse situation than when you started and could leave you out of pocket financially.
Making a compensation claim can be a stressful experience, but if you have been the victim of medical negligence in Dorchester, then you shouldn’t have to suffer in silence. Working with you throughout the process, experts could help you make a successful compensation claim and ensure that every penny goes straight back into your pocket.
Where in Dorchester might I have suffered from negligence?
Medical negligence can occur at any time when you are in the hands of professionals in Dorchester, with some common examples including:
· Claims for medical errors
· Claims for poor/incorrect medical advice
· Claims against poor hygienic conditions
· Claims against dental practitioner for extracting wrong tooth
· Claims against incorrect medication supplied.
Who could be to blame for my injuries?
Medical negligence is a sensitive area, but this shouldn’t stop you from being able to claim, especially when you have been the victim. There are a number of people you could look to make a claim against, with the most likely recipients being your GP, dentist or any other medical professional whose actions could have led to your poor health situation. If this applies to you, then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred.
What areas could I look to seek compensation?
· Medical costs – medical fees can be quite expensive, so if you have had to undergo unnecessary treatment as a result of medical negligence, then you could look to make a compensation claim
· Pain/trauma–medical negligence can be a traumatic experience, which could permanently alter the way you live. This doesn’t have to be though as you could be entitled to receive compensation as a result
· Income/earnings loss– you may have suffered substantially from loss of income/earnings as a result of your injuries and so making a claim may be your best option to recover any losses.