Claims for medical negligence in Falmouth
Although medical negligence is a rare, it still happens and can be a very painful and traumatic experience for all those who have the indignity of suffering from it. It is something that none of us want to deal with, especially when we put so much trust in the doctors and nurses who are meant to help us, but there a ways of dealing with this.
Making a compensation claim can be a stressful experience, but if you feel that you have suffered medical negligence in Falmouth then it’s always worth having the help of an expert on board to help you throughout this process. This can be a costly process, with the rising medical fees and additional hours you have to put in for your health, but that’s why there are professionals to help you out.
How can medical negligence occur in Falmouth?
There are a number of situations in Falmouth which could lead towards you being the victim of medical negligence and these include:
· Claims against a dentist or dental assistant
· Claims against a surgeon or surgical assistant
· Claims against a physiotherapist
· Claims for errors during a medical examination
· Claims for mistakes during rehabilitation
· Claims for the negligence of a dental practitioner
Whose fault might my injury have been?
If you are thinking about making a claim for medical negligence, then there are number of people who you might look to claim against. If you feel the medical professional who was looking after your safety was negligent, then you could be able to seek compensation against them. GPs, doctors, nurses and any other healthcare professionals could also be the subject of your compensation claim.
Where could I consider a claim for compensation?
· Earnings loss– being left without an income can leave you struggling financially and if you are unfortunate enough to have to suffer in this way, then you could look to make a compensation claim
· Pain and suffering– one of the unfortunate side-effects to medical negligence is the added pain and suffering that you have to endure. If this applies to you then you could be entitled to make a claim
· Medical expenses – this can be a costly process if you have been the victim of negligence, meaning that you would have had to pay for additional operations that you shouldn’t have, so you could look to make a claim.