Claims for medical negligence in Gilingham
Whether you’re administered to the hospital or just having a check-up at the dentist, you would like the assurances that you are in skilled hands. Unfortunately, mistakes can happen whether it’s through carelessness or negligence, so if you have suffered from this then you will know that it can be a very traumatic experience. Medical negligence is a very serious issue that can affect the way you live forever, as well as leaving you out of pocket and potentially struggling financially.
Although medical negligence isn’t a common occurrence in Gillingham, it could still happen to you so you should always be prepared. If you find that you have been left with injuries as the result of medical negligence, then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where might I have suffered from negligence in Gillingham?
Medical negligence can occur at any time in Gillingham and if you have suffered then you could be eligible to make a claim. Some common examples of where this might occur include:
· Claims against a dentist or dental assistant
· Claims for errors made throughout a surgical procedure
· Failure to diagnose an illness or serious injury
· Claims for incorrect medication being issued
· Claims for mistakes during a dental procedure or check-up.
Who could have been responsible for my injuries?
Depending on the circumstances of your injury, then you could make a claim against a number of medical professionals as a result of their negligence. This would most likely be your doctor, nurse, dentist or any other healthcare professional who has put your health at risk, leading up to your ill-health. If you believe this situation applies to you then you could be entitled to make a claim against the person you feel has been negligent towards you.
What might I look to make a compensation claim for?
· Medical costs – treatment can be quite expensive, but if you have suffered medical negligence then you shouldn’t have to pay. You could be entitled to claim for compensation to help cover medical fees that you may have to pay for as a result
· Pain and suffering–you could be left in a lot of pain after suffering from a traumatic event such asmedical negligence and as a result you could make a claim for compensation
· Loss of income– you could be entitled to compensation if you believe you have lost income as a result of medical negligence.