Claims for medical negligence in Harwich
Although the majority of professionals are highly trained and work hard to ensure that we get great medical treatment at all times, unfortunately this is not always the case, and as a result you could be left needing a claim for medical negligence that you have sustained in Harwich.
Medical negligence is not a common occurrence, but when it does happen it has the potential to have a very serious impact on your life and it can leave you suffering for many years still to come. Dealing with medical negligence is never an easy process, and it can be incredibly costly if the appropriate precautions aren’t taken. If you do find yourself suffering in this situation then you could look to make a claim.
Where in Harwich might medical negligence occur?
If you suspect that you have suffered as a result of medical negligence then you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Some common examples of where this may occur include:
· Claims against a delayed diagnosis
· Claims if you develop further symptoms as a result of medical negligence
· Claims if you have been infected as a result of unsanitary surgical equipment
· Claims against poor/incorrect medical advice
· Claims against dental practitioner for extracting wrong tooth.
Who might be at fault in this situation?
Medical negligence is a sensitive area and can put people off wanting to make a claim, but if your health has been put at risk because of someone else’s mistake then you shouldn’t have to suffer the consequences. In general, there are a number of people who you could look to make a claim against, with the most likely recipients being your GP, dentist or any other medical professional whose actions could have led to your poor health situation.
In which situation could a claim be made?
· Medical expenses– medical fees can be quite expensive and as such you could be left with a financial deficit, but if this is a result of medical negligence then making a claim to recoup any losses could be the best course of action
· Pain and trauma– medical negligence can be a very traumatic experience and can have a large impact on your life. Making a claim could be the best option to helping you through such a difficult period
· Loss of income – if you have been affected by medical negligence then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation in order to recoup any loss of income which you may have suffered