Claims for medical negligence in Haverfordwest
If you have ever been in the unfortunate position of having suffered from medical negligence, then you will know that it can be a very serious situation. Whenever you think of being in hospital, you believe that you are in the hands of people who know what they are doing and that nothing will go wrong, but unfortunately this isn’t always the case and their actions could result in you suffering even further. Not only does it pose a risk to your health, it can also leave you with mental issues as well as financial problems too.
Although medical negligence is a rare occurrence in Haverfordwest, the repercussions are still just as devastating and can lead to further problems. Making a claim against a healthcare professional can be something of an awkward situation, but if their actions have resulted in the decline of your health then you shouldn’t have to suffer in silence, which is where seeking professional help could be useful.
Where might medical negligence occur in Haverfordwest?
Medical negligence is a serious issue and if you have been affected by this then you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Some common examples of where you might look to claim include:
· Claims if you become infected as a result of unhygienic equipment
· Claims against trauma suffered as a result of poor treatment
· Claims against a negligent psychologist
· Claims against an under-qualified psychologist
· Claims if your condition has worsened as a result of poor treatment
Who might be at fault in this situation?
In general, if you believe that you have suffered as a result of medical negligence and you have been left with further complications, then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim against any healthcare professional that has put your health at risk. Whether it is a doctor or a dentist, a physiotherapist or a psychologist, you could make a claim against them if their actions have put your health at risk, but in order to make your claim successful you have to prove that a person has been negligent towards you.
Which situations could I look to claim?
· Loss of income – if you believe you have been left out of pocket because of medical negligence then you couldbe entitled to some compensation
· Medical fees – if you are the victim of medical negligence and as a result you have had to pay for unnecessary medical fees, then a claim could be your best option to help recoup any losses
· Pain and trauma– if you believe medical negligence has left you suffering from pain and trauma then a compensation claim could help you back on your feet