Claims for medical negligence in Launceston
If you have ever been unfortunate enough to have suffered from medical negligence, then you will understand that it can be a very traumatic and life-changing experience. For many people it can leave them in out of pocket and in a worse medical position than they had before surgery took place. Regardless of the circumstances though, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim as a result of negligence to help you get back on your feet and back to your normal life.
Making a compensation claim can be a long and arduous process as it involves a sensitive issue, but this shouldn’t stop you from receiving the best possible help to earning back every penny you are owed and by working with Medical Compensation 4U we can take the hassle out of making a compensation claim
Where might I be the victim of negligence in Launceston?
Medical negligence can occur anywhere and at any time, leaving you to suffer the painful and traumatic consequences. Some of the more common examples of where these might occur in Launceston include:
· Claims for mistakes for incorrect medication
· Surgical mistakes made during the preparation process
· Claims against dental practitioner for poor treatment
· Failure to diagnose or misdiagnose an illness/injury
· Claims for mistakes made during a surgical procedure
Who could have been responsible for my injuries?
When it comes to medical negligence, you are eligible to claim against anyone who you feel has been careless towards you. This could include anyone who was in charge of ensuring your safety, whether it’s the operating surgeon or surgical assistant, or doctor who misdiagnosed you and led to your injuries becoming worse. If you believe this applies to you, then you could consider making a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred.
What might I look to make a compensation claim for?
· Pain and trauma– the result of medical negligence can have a lasting effect on you, often leaving you with pain and trauma. If you find that this describes you, then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation
· Medical fees– you may have had to pay for unnecessary treatment as a result of medical negligence, which can be quite costly and end up leaving you out of pocket. If this is the case then you could be entitled to claim it back
· Income/earnings loss– you may have suffered substantially from loss of income/earnings as a result of your injuries and so making a claim may be your best option to recover any losses.