Claims for medical negligence in Mildenhall
A visit to the dentist or the hospital will be quite high up on the list of things you wouldn’t want to do, but whenever you visit them you would like to know you are in capable hands. We have an image of doctors and surgeons that they are the best at what they do and that you can rely on them to get you back to full health. This is true in most cases, but sometimes mistakes can be made through negligence and this can leave you in a lot of pain and suffering as a result.
Medical negligence isn’t a common occurrence in Mildenhall, but that doesn’t mean to say it doesn’t happen – if you have suffered then you could look to seek compensation. Making a claim doesn’t have to be difficult, because if you can prove that you have suffered at the hands of a medical professional, then you could be in line for some compensation.
What are some common examples of medical negligence in Mildenhall?
There are a number of potential circumstances in Mildenhall where you could become a victim of medical negligence, with some of the more common examples including:
· Claims against a dentist or dental assistant
· Claims against a surgeon or surgical assistant
· Claims against unhygienic equipment used during treatment
· Surgical mistakes made during an operation
· Claims for incorrect medication prescribed
Who might be at fault in this situation?
In general, a compensation claim can be made against any healthcare professional who you believe has been negligent towards you. This can be taken out against a number of people, including a surgeon, a GP, a nurse or any other professional who you believe has displayed medical negligence against you and has put your health at risk. Although mistakes do happen, you shouldn’t have to suffer for somebody else’s error, which is why a compensation claim could help you.
In which situation could a claim be made?
· Medical expenses– if you have suffered from medical negligence and you believe that you have had unnecessary medical bills, then a claim could be the best option for you to help you recoup any losses
· Loss of income – if you have been left out of pocket as a result of medical negligence then you could look to make a claim for compensation – this can help recover any losses and pay any fees you owe
· Pain and trauma– medical negligence can be a painful and traumatic experience, so making a claim could help to ease your pain and get you back on your feet.