Claims for medical negligence in Penzance
If you have ever had the unfortunate experience of suffering at the hands of medical negligence, then you will know that it can be a very traumatic and serious situation. Although medical negligence is rare in Penzance, it is still just as dangerous for anyone involved and as such you could look to make a claim to help cover the costs of any potential medical fees you could incur as a result.
It is important to remember that doctors are there to help you, but mistakes do happen and when it happens in the hands of someone we trust it can be quite sensitive. This shouldn’t prevent you from making a claim though, because it could be very serious for your health.
What are some common examples of medical negligence in Penzance?
Medical negligence can occur in a number of situations in Penzance, which could leave you in a lot of pain. If you wish to make a compensation claim, then some common examples include:
· Claims against unhygienic equipment used in procedure
· Failure to follow correct procedure
· Claims against a surgeon / surgical assistant
· Surgical mistakes made during an operation
· Claims against incorrect medication supplied
Who could be in the wrong in this situation?
If you feel that you have suffered at the hands of medical negligence then there are a number of people who you might wish to consider making a compensation claim against, with healthcare professionals being the most likely. Whether it is your dentist, doctor or a nurse that has put your safety at risk, then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation against them.
In which situation could a claim be made?
· Pain and suffering– medical negligence can leave you in a lot of pain and trauma, so if you believe this has affected you then you could look to make a claim
· Loss of income – if medical negligence has left you out of pocket, then you could look to make a claim to recuperate any losses
· Medical expenses– medical fees can be quite costly and if you have undergone unnecessary treatment , then you could look to make a compensation claim