Claims for medical negligence in Perranporth
Although it isn’t a regular occurrence in Perranporth, medical negligence does happen and it can have a serious impact on your livelihood and as a result you could be left covering the cost for many years to come. When you put your health in someone else’s care, you expect to receive the best possible treatment available, so when negligence has occurred it can be a very traumatic experience. If this is a situation that has affected you then you could consider making a claim to recover any costs you have incurred.
Medical professionals are trained to the highest standards, but if you feel that they have not performed as you would have hoped, then you could look to make a claim to cover any additional costs that you have incurred.
Could I be the victim of medical negligence in Perranporth?
Unfortunately, there is always a possibility you could be the victim of medical negligence, leaving you with injuries that shouldn’t have happened. Some common examples of where this might occur include:
· Claims against a GP who may have been negligent towards you
· Claims against a dental surgeon who may have been negligent
· Claims for errors during a medical examination
· Claims for the negligence of hospital staff
· Claims for mistakes made during the rehabilitation process.
Who might have been responsible for any injuries that I have sustained?
If you believe that you have not received the best possible treatment available and have in-fact suffered as a result of medical negligence, then you could be entitled to seek compensation to ensure that you receive every penny you are owed. If you have sustained injuries then there are a number of people who may have been responsible and who you could look to claim against. These people could include any medical staff, GPs or surgeons at the hospital where you received treatment.
Where could I look to claim back compensation?
· Medical bills and costs– if you have had to undergo a follow-up procedure as a result of medical negligence, then you could have a case to make a claim – you shouldn’t be left out of pocket
· Income/earnings loss– this can be an expensive process and could leave you out of pocket as a result of your injuries, so a compensation claim may be your best option to recover the fees
· Pain and trauma–if you find yourself in a situation where you are in pain through carelessness, then you could seek professional advice to see if you can claim.