Claims for medical negligence in Pontypridd
When you are administered to hospital or have a check-up at the dentist, you would like to think that you are in the hands of skilled professionals who have years of experience in their job. The NHS is one of the most advanced healthcare systems in the world and as such we put a lot of trust into it, so when things go wrong it can create a lot of trauma and pain for the victim. Medical negligence is very serious and could leave you with life-changing injuries as a result – not to mention leaving you out of pocket financially too. If your health has been put at risk through the negligence of someone else, then you shouldn’t have to suffer and a claim could be the best way of helping you back on your feet. If you find that you have been the victim of medical negligence in Pontypridd, then a successful compensation claim could help to cover any potential costs and suffering that you have incurred as a result.
Where in Pontypridd might I have suffered from negligence?
If you think you are the victim of medical negligence in Pontypridd, then you might want to see what some common examples of where this might occur include:
· Claims for mistakes during treatment
· Claims for poor/incorrect medical advice
· Surgical mistakes made during the preparation process
· Claims against dental practitioner for poor treatment
· Claims against incorrect medication supplied.
Who could have been responsible for my injuries?
Medical negligence is a tender area, but this shouldn’t stop you from being able to claim when you have been the victim of any negligence. You are entitled to make a claim against anyone who you feel has been careless towards you, which could include your GP, dentist or any other medical professional whose actions could have led to your poor health situation. If this applies to you, then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred.
What might I look to make a compensation claim for?
· Medical costs – unnecessary treatment as a result of medical negligence could leave you out of pocket and in need of help – a successful claim for compensation could help you here
· Pain/trauma–medical negligence is serious and can lead to you suffering from a lot of pain and trauma – this shouldn’t be the case however and a claim could help to ease your pain
· Income/earnings loss– if you have been forced to miss an extended period of time at work as a result of medical negligence and you have lost part of your income, then you could be entitled to make a claim.