Claims for medical negligence in Poole
If you have ever been in the unfortunate position of having suffered from medical negligence, then you will know that it can be a life changing situation. Because we put so much trust in our healthcare, it affects us more and it can be a very traumatic experience that could be damaging for both your health and your finances.
Although medical negligence is not common occurrence in Poole, it doesn’t mean that it does not happen, so if you believe that you have been a victim in this situation then it’s useful to know what steps to take. This can be a very traumatic process, but you don’t have to suffer in silence because you could be entitled to claim for compensation.
What are some common examples of medical negligence in Poole?
If you think you are the victim of medical negligence in Poole, then you might want to see what some common examples of where this might occur include:
· Claims against unhygienic equipment used in surgery
· Compensation for failing to follow dental procedure
· Claims against incorrect medication supplied.
· Surgical mistakes made during the preparation process
· Compensation for failure to give preventative advice
Who could I look to make a claim against?
If you believe that you have suffered as a result of medical negligence then there are a number of people who you could look to make a compensation claim against. In this situation, it can include anyone who you feel has put your health at risk, whether it’s a doctor, dentist or surgeon. If you don’t feel that they have worked to the best of their abilities, then you could look to seek compensation as a result.
What are some common examples of claims I could make?
· Pain and trauma– if you are suffering from any pain and trauma as a result of medical negligence, then you could be entitled to make a claim.
· Medical fees – this can be a costly process, which can leave you out of pocket and feeling a little bit worse for wear so you could think about the possibility of seeking compensation
· Loss of earnings– negligence can be damaging for both your health and your finances, often leaving you out of pocket from the loss of income. If so, then your best option may be to claim and recoup what you have lost.