Claims for medical negligence in Port Talbot
If you have ever been in the unfortunate position of having suffered from medical negligence, then you will know that it can be a very serious, life-altering experience. Because we put so much faith in our doctors, we expect them to perform to the best of their abilities all the time as they have experience in these situations. However, this isn’t always the case and their negligence could leave you with an injury that could leave you with health and financial implications that could leave you in a worse situation than when you arrived. If you believe that you have been affected by medical negligence then you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation to help you get back on your feet.
What are some common examples of medical negligence in Port Talbot?
If you believe that you have been a victim of medical negligence in Port Talbot and you believe it was through no fault of your own, then you could be eligible to make a claim. Some common examples of this include:
· Claims against an unhygienic surgery
· Claims if you develop further symptoms as a result of delayed treatment
· If your condition becomes terminal
· If your condition spreads to another part of the body
· Claims against incorrect medication supplied
· Claims against trauma suffered as a result of poor treatment
Who could be at fault for my injuries?
If you believe that you have been the victim of medical negligence in Port Talbot and have suffered as a result, then you could be eligible to make a claim for compensation. There are several people who you could claim against, whether it’s a doctor, surgeon or any other medical professional who has shown negligence and put your health at risk. It is important to remember that you must be able to prove that someone has been negligent towards you in order to make a successful claim and seeking out professional help could improve your chances even further.
What are some common examples of claims I could make?
· Medical fees – dealing with hospital bills and fees can be a costly experience, which can leave you out of pocket as a result – fortunately a claim could help you to recoup any losses
· Pain and suffering – you may have experienced a great deal of suffering and trauma as a result medical negligence, so you could look to make a claim to help you with the difficult process
· Loss of earnings– if you have not been able to collect a wage as a result of missing work through medical negligence, then a compensation claim could help you to recoup any losses that you may have experienced.