Claims for medical negligence in Wallsend
The UK has one of the most advanced healthcare services in Europe, with surgeons and doctors that are qualified to the highest-standards; as they regularly perform under the most intense situations. All of this experience and training means that the chances of complications arising from procedures are slim, but unfortunately mistakes do sometimes happen which could put you in a lot of risk.
Medical negligence is dangerous and could leave you in a lot of pain and in need of further surgery, which can be quite costly too, so it could be in your best interest to see if you are eligible to make a claim for compensation. Although medical negligence is rare in Wallsend, it doesn’t meant that it won’t happen to you, so it’s important to be prepared in the case that you may have a claim.
Where in Wallsend could medical negligence occur?
Medical negligence is a serious issue that could have a major impact on your life, so if you believe that you have been affected by this then you could look into the possibility of making a claim to help you with any fees. Some common examples of where negligence may occur include:
· Claims against incorrect medication / dosage
· Claims against surgeon or surgical assistant
· Claims against a dental practitioner
· Surgical errors made during an operation
· Perforation of organs during an operation
Who could be to blame for my injury?
If you are looking to make a compensation claim for medical negligence, then you would usually be able to make it against any medical professional who you believe has not performed their duties to the best of their ability. A claim can be made against a number of people, including a surgeon, doctor, dentist or any other healthcare professional who you believe has put your health at risk. Medical negligence can be quite a traumatic and costly process, so it could be in your best interest to see if you can make a claim to recoup any losses.
In which situation could a claim be made?
· Loss of income – if you have been left out of pocket as a result of medical negligence, then you could look into the possibility of making a claim to recover any losses you may have sustained
· Medical fees– a claim can be made to help you recover any medical fees you may have had to pay for as a result of medical negligence
· Pain and trauma– negligence of a medical nature could leave you in a lot of pain and trauma, so if you have suffered in this way then you could look to make a claim.