Compensation claims for negligence against a private surgery

Although the UK offers a great NHS service, many people still elect to use private surgery for peace of mind and a quicker treatment, as you are paying for this service, you expect to receive the best quality treatment going and as a result any negligence you suffer can have a serious impact on your life and your trust.

If you feel thatyou have been mistreated while in a private surgery, and have to undergo further surgery as a result (or you are left with serious injuries), then a claim would be able to help you cover any costs that you have incurred.

Who could have been responsible for your injuries?

Depending on the circumstances of your injury, there are a number of people who you could potentially make a claim against. If you have sustained negligence through a careless diagnosis or treatment then you could look to claim against your GP – this also applies to a surgeon or nurse if you feel that they have made a mistake which has contributed towards your injury. If you believe these requirements have not been reached then it is in your rights to claim against them for negligence.

Where could negligence occur against a private surgery?

If you have been the victim of negligence in a private surgery then there are a number of areas where potential problems could have occurred and these include:

·         Claims against unhygienic equipment used in surgery

·         Poor treatment

·         Claims for errors made during surgery

·         Claims for errors made by GP

·         Failure to diagnose a serious illness or injury.

Can Medical Compensation 4U help me with my claim?

If you feel that you have a claim to make for medical negligence then the team at Medical Compensation 4U will work alongside you on your claim, ensuring that any compensation you are owed will go directly to you. So what are you waiting for? For more information about how Medical Compensation 4U can help out, simply get in touch with one of our highly trained team members today and see how they can help you.