Compensation for medical negligence in Bankhall
Although it’s not something that we would really expect, unfortunately medical negligence is something that does happen from time to time, and when it hits it can have a real impact on your life. Medical negligence can happen in a number of different locations, but if you have been the victim of a medical error while undergoing treatment in Bankhall then you could look to make a claim for compensation to cover any costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where in Bankhall might I need to make a claim?
Medical negligence can occur in a whole host of different situations, but if you do find that you have been the victim in this way then some examples of where you might look to make a claim include:
· Claims for errors made by your local GP
· Claims for errors made by a surgeon
· Claims for mistakes made in patient records
· Claims for mistakes made during the anaesthetic process
· Claims for mistakes in outpatient treatment.
Who could I consider making a compensation claim against?
If you feel that you have been a victim in this way then you could look to claim against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you. This could include a GP or local doctor if you feel that they have failed to diagnose you, in addition to a surgeon or a member of medical staff if you feel that they haven’t adequately dealt with an injury that you have – or that they have potentially left you with additional injuries.
What types of compensation could I consider claiming for?
· Suffering and trauma – if you have been through pain and suffering as a result of your injuries then you might look to make a claim for compensation
· Medical costs – if you have incurred any medical costs or fees then you may look to make a claim to cover these expenses
· Earnings loss – if you have sustained a loss of earnings as a result of your injuries then you may look to make a claim to recoup any financial damages you have sustained.