Compensation for medical negligence in Brighton
Although it’s not common across the UK, medical negligence does happen from time to time, and when it does happen you can be left with serious injuries as a result. Medical negligence can have a direct impact on your life and in many cases this can really reflect on your quality of life and what you are able to do as a result, and you shouldn’t have to suffer through this if it has been no fault of your own.
Medical negligence is not common in Brighton, but it does happen and if you feel that you have been left suffering as the result of this type of claim, then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where in Brighton could a compensation claim be made?
If you are the victim of medical negligence then there are a host of different situations where you could look to make a claim and these include:
· Claims for errors made during a surgical procedure
· Claims for mistakes made during the diagnosis process
· Claims for a failed rehabilitation
· Claims for a failure to identify a medical problem
· Claims for a mis-diagnosis.
Who might I look to make a claim against?
In general there are a number of people who you might look to claim against, but these will usually be medical professionals who are generally responsible for your medical negligence. You could also look to make a claim against administration staff who may not have appropriately dealt with your details and information.
What could a compensation claim be made for?
· Hospital bills – dealing with rehabilitation costs can be expensive and if you find that you have been left with hefty bills, you could look to make a compensation claim
· Loss of income – if you are left unable to support yourself due to a loss of income then you could look to make a claim to cover these costs
· Psychological trauma – you could find that you suffer psychologically as a result of medical negligence and as such you might look to make a compensation claim.