Compensation for medical negligence in Cambridge
Although it’s not something that many of us will come across in our lifetimes, unfortunately medical negligence is a very real possibility for anyone who undertakes any type of medical treatment and there are situations where unfortunately we can very easily find ourselves the victim of this.
Although the medical industry is well-regulated, unfortunately there is still the potential for problems to occur and if you do find that you are the victim of this then you might be needing to make a compensation claim to recoup any potential financial damages that you have incurred.
If I’m in Cambridge, where might I look to make a claim for medical negligence?
If you are the victim of medical negligence then there are a number of potential situations where you could look to make a compensation claim, these include:
· Claims for the direct negligence of a medical practitioner
· Claims for errors made during surgery
· Claims for errors made during rehabilitation
· Claims for errors made during a diagnosis
· Claims for errors made during a dental appointment.
Who might I claim against?
If you find that you have been the victim of medical negligence in Cambridge then you could look to make a claim against anyone whose negligence you believe has been responsible for your injuries. This could include a number of different medical professionals and admin staff who may have failed to accurately identify injuries or illnesses that you have – and therefore failed to treat them appropriately.
What types of compensation could I make a claim for?
· Loss of income – if you have been left out of pocket then you might look to make a claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result of your injuries
· Medical costs and bills – if you have been left unable to pay medical bills and costs then you could claim back any money that you have lost through your expenses
· Trauma and pain – you could make a claim for any pain or trauma that you have been suffering as the result of a medical negligence case that you have been through.