Compensation for medical negligence in Coventry
Although it does happen from time to time, medical negligence is not a common occurrence, but when it does happen it has the potential to have very serious ramifications for anyone who happens to be involved. If you are already dealing with injuries then chances are the last thing you will want to worry about is having to deal with medical negligence on top of that – but unfortunately in some situations this just can’t be avoided.
If you have recently been the victim of a medical negligence situation in Coventry, then you could find that you are eligible to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
What are some situations where I might make a claim in Coventry?
You can make a compensation claim in Coventry in any situation where you feel that you have been the victim of negligence. Some examples of this include:
· Claims for surgical errors and mistakes
· Claims for a missed diagnosis or a mis-diagnosis
· Claims for mistakes made during the rehabilitation procedure
· Claims for mistakes made by a dentist
· Claims for mistakes made by a physiotherapist.
Who could be the subject of my claim?
If you are considering a compensation claim then you could look to make it against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you. There are a number of people who you could potentially look at making a claim against and these include your doctor, GP, nurse or any other associated medical professional or member of staff whose negligence might have contributed towards your injuries.
What might I look to make a claim for?
· Medical expenses – if you have incurred medical costs and bills then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover these and recoup any damage that you have sustained as a result
· Income loss – if you have suffered from a loss of income then you could look to make a claim to recoup the financial damage that you have sustained as a result of this
· Trauma – you may have been through a great deal of trauma and suffering as a result of your injuries and as such you could look to make a claim.