Compensation for medical negligence in Farington Moss
Although in the majority of cases GPs and healthcare professionals are doing their utmost to ensure that we are nursed back to health, unfortunately there are situations where medical negligence do happen. It’s not always easy diagnosing someone with an injury, or knowing the best path of treatment to undertake, but if you do find that you have been given negligent treatment through the fault of a healthcare professional, you may consider a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred.
What are some examples of claims I could make in Farington Moss?
If you are a victim in Farington Moss, you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred. Situations where you might look to claim include:
· Situations where you have been the victim of failed surgery
· Situations where you have suffered from a mis-diagnosis
· Situations where you may have been the victim of faulty scan equipment
· Situations where you have been the victim of inaccurate records
· Situations where you have been treated with negligence by hospital staff.
If I do sustain an injury, who could be to blame?
Any injuries that you sustain in this way could leave you placing the blame on a number of people – depending on who you feel has been responsible for your injuries. If you feel that you have been the victim of direct medical negligence then you could look to claim against your GP or doctor if you feel it has been their fault, you could also look to claim against healthcare staff if you feel that they have failed to adequately care for you during your stay.
Can I claim for various types of compensation?
· Hospital costs – if you have required treatment in hospital then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any costs that you incur throughout your period of treatment
· Income loss – you may have incurred a loss of income as a result of your injury and therefore could look to reclaim these costs to cover your bills
· Pain and trauma – you may have been through a great deal of pain and suffering as a result of your injuries and as such you could make a compensation claim.