Compensation for medical negligence in Freckleton
Although in most situations when we are of ill health we are able to be nursed back to health in next to no time – unfortunately there are still situations where our healthcare service can let us down, and through the negligence of an individual we can be left with potentially serious injuries or long-term health conditions. Medical negligence is not common in the UK, but it does happen, and if you find that you have been the victim of negligence in this way then you could look to make a claim for compensation.
In which situations might I look at making a compensation claim?
Compensation claims can be made in a number of different situations, but if you are the victim of negligence in Freckleton then here are some common situations where you might look to claim:
· Claims for errors made during surgery
· Claims for errors made during treatment
· Claims for a failed diagnosis
· Claims for a failure to adequately record information
· Claims for negligence during dental treatment.
Would might be at fault for my injury?
Anyone who has been negligent towards you could be at fault if you have been left with long-term injuries that you are dealing with. This could include your healthcare professional if you feel that they have been negligent towards you in their treatment of you, or perhaps your dentist if you feel that they have failed to adequately take care of your dental health and in turn that you have sustained injuries.
Are there different types of compensation that I can claim for?
· Trauma and suffering – you may have suffered greatly as a result of any medical negligence case that you have been through and accordingly you may consider a claim for compensation
· Medical expenses – you may look to make a claim for any medical costs and expenses that you have incurred as a result of your injuries across the board
· Income loss – being unable to work in the current economic climate is tough and as a result you may look to make a compensation claim to cover any costs you have incurred.