Compensation for medical negligence in Heswell
Dealing with a situation of medical negligence is never easy – and if you have already had pre-existing conditions from before the negligence occurred then chances are that you won’t be looking for any further problems. Unfortunately in some situations when you are undergoing medical treatment, further problems can occur and if you do find yourself in this situation then a compensation claim could be what you are after.
You should never have to suffer in silence if you are dealing with injuries through no fault of your own. So if you are looking to make a claim for compensation in Heswall then the Medical Compensation 4U team could offer you the help and advice that you are looking for.
In Heswall, what might I make a compensation claim for?
In general if you feel that you have been the victim of medical negligence then there are a number of situations where you may feel that you are eligible to make a compensation claim. Some common examples of these claims include:
· Claims for mistakes made during surgery
· Claims for errors made during anaesthetis
· Claims for a mis-diagnosis or a missed diagnosis
· Claims for a failure to refer to an adequate specialist
· Claims for errors made during physiotherapy.
Who could be the subject of my compensation claim?
You could consider a compensation claim against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you but in general this will be a medical practitioner, GP or surgeon, or someone who you feel has failed to provide you with adequate medical treatment. Regardless of who you may be looking to claim against, if you have been the victim of negligence then you should claim against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you.
What are the different types of compensation claims I could make?
· Pain and trauma – it’s never easy to deal with pain and trauma, but if you have been a victim in this way then you could look to make a claim for compensation
· Hospital and rehabilitation costs – it’s never cheap to undertake medical treatment, but if you have been a victim in this way then you could claim back for any costs that you have incurred
· Earnings and income loss – dealing with a loss of income and earnings is never easy, especially in the current climate and as a result you could look to make a compensation claim.