Compensation for medical negligence in Kensington
Dealing with medical negligence is not always an easy task – and in many situations you may find that you are often left dealing with far more serious injuries than you had in the first place. When you visit a healthcare professional you expect to receive the best possible treatment that they can give you, and in most situations this happens, but unfortunately not always. If you find that you have been the victim of medical negligence in Kensington, you could look to make a compensation claim.
In which situations could a compensation claim in Kensington be made?
You could find that there are a number of situations where you could look to make a compensation claim. Some key examples of where you might consider this include:
· Claims for surgical errors and mistakes
· Claims for dental errors and mistakes
· Claims for mistakes made by a physiotherapist
· Claims for errors made in medical records
· Claims for general negligence by hospital staff members.
If you are in Kensington, who could you consider claiming against?
If you have been the victim of negligence then you could be eligible to claim against anyone who you feel has been responsible for your injuries. This could include any medical practitioners that you have had contact with throughout your treatment in addition to dentists, physiotherapists, medical staff and anyone else who has had a responsibility to look after your health and well-being, and who has failed to do this.
What are some common examples of compensation claims that you could make?
· Income loss – regardless of repayments that you need to make, being out of work in the current climate can be tough, and you may find that you need to make a claim to cover any lost earnings that you have sustained
· Suffering and trauma – it can be incredibly traumatic to go through any type of accident and if you have suffered psychologically then you may look to make a claim for compensation
· Hospital fees – staying in hospital is not cheap and if you have incurred extensive bills as a result of your injury then you could consider a compensation claim.