Compensation for medical negligence in Kirkham
It’s never easy dealing with an injury or illness, and in most situations a trip to the GP or doctors will ensure that we are back on the road to recovery in next to no time. Unfortunately, although the majority of GPs are highly trained professionals who look to work with us on any claims that we may need to make, there are some who make mistakes – after all they are only human – and you could be left with further injuries and medical health issues as a result. If this happens during your stay in Kirkham, then you could look to make a claim for compensation.
If I am in Kirkham, where might I look to make a compensation claim?
If you find that you have been left with injuries as a result of an accident in Kirkham then there are a number of situations where you might look to make a compensation claim and these include:
· Claims for errors which are made during a surgical procedure
· Claims for errors made during dental surgery
· Claims for mistakes made during a physiotherapy appointment
· Claims for negligent medical treatment
· Claims for a missed diagnosis of a serious illness.
Who could have been at fault for my injury?
There are a number of people who you may consider claiming against if you have been the victim of an injury of this type. You will initially look to claim against the medical practitioner who has been directly responsible for your injuries, but you may also look to claim against anyone who is related to your injuries and this could include a specialist advisor or administration staff at your medical practice.
Where could I consider a compensation claim?
· Medical expenses – if you have sustained medical expenses as the result of your accident then you could consider a claim to cover any costs that you have incurred
· Loss of income and earnings – you may suffer as the result of a loss of income and earnings, especially if you have a mortgage and/or bills to pay on a regular basis
· Trauma and suffering – if you have been left dealing with trauma and suffering as a result of your injuries then you could consider a claim.