Compensation for medical negligence in Leicester
When you visit your doctor you are generally making a trip which will help you to get better, and in most situations the last thing that you are thinking of is the potentially injuries and illnesses that could come about if you happen to be the victim of medical negligence. Dealing with examples of negligence is never easy, and in many situations you could find yourself the victim as a result – and you may look to make a claim.
It can often be intimidating when you look to make a claim for medical negligence, but this doesn’t have to be the case. If you feel that you are entitled to a claim then get in touch with the Medical Compensation 4U team and let us help you throughout your compensation claim.
Where can I make a compensation claim in Leicester?
If you are considering a compensation claim then there are a number of situations where you could look to make a claim and these include:
· Claims for errors made throughout a surgical procedure
· Claims for mistakes made by a healthcare professional
· Claims for a mis-diagnosis or missed diagnosis
· Claims for mistakes made by a dental professional
· Claims for mistakes made during rehabilitation.
Who could I consider claiming against?
If you feel that you have been the victim in this situation then there are a number of people who you might look to make a compensation claim against. This could include medical professionals, doctors, nurses, GPs and a wide range of other workers. This could also include administration staff who may not have correctly recorded your information, and who may have left you injured as a result.
What could I make a compensation claim for?
· Loss of income – if you are unable to work as a result of your injuries then this could affect you financially and as a result you could look to make a compensation claim
· Medical expenses – you could be left with hefty medical bills as a result of your injuries and accordingly you could look to make a compensation claim
· Pain and trauma – if you have suffered from trauma and pain as a result of your injuries then you could look to make a compensation claim.