Compensation for medical negligence in New Brighton
Sustaining injuries or suffering from an illness is something that none of us enjoy. In fact, in many situations being involved in an accident can be an incredibly traumatic experience which can leave us dealing with serious medical problems for an extended period of time. Although in most situations when we do suffer in this way we will find that a quick trip to the GP will put us back on the road to recovery in no time, unfortunately this is not always the case.
If you find that you have been the victim of medical negligence through no fault of your own, then you could look to make a claim for compensation to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where could you potentially make a compensation claim in New Brighton?
If you are the victim of medical negligence in New Brighton then there are a number of situations where you could look to make a compensation claim. These include:
· Claims for errors which have been made during surgery
· Claims for a missed diagnosis or a mis-diagnosis
· Claims for a failure to adequately examine a patient
· Claims for mistakes made during the anaesthetic process
· Claims for errors made by a physiotherapist during rehabilitation
Who could you potentially make a claim against?
In general if you have been the victim of a medical negligence claim then you could look to claim compensation against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you. This could include a GP or healthcare professional for direct medical problems or perhaps a physiotherapist if you have suffered negligence during the rehabilitation process.
What types of compensation claim could you make?
· Medical expenses – if you have required extensive medical treatment after your injuries, then you could look to make a claim for compensation
· Income loss – if you have been left out of pocket as a result of your injuries then you could consider a compensation claim to cover your costs
· Pain and suffering – dealing with trauma, pain and suffering is never easy and as a result you may consider a compensation claim to cover any costs that you incur.