Compensation for medical negligence in Nottingham
It’s never easy when you are confronted with medical negligence, and unfortunately in many situations the errors made throughout this type of accident can leave you with scars for the rest of your life. Although in general our healthcare workers are trained to the highest standards, unfortunately accidents still do happen, and in this situation there is the potential for you to be left with serious injuries.
If you have sustained an injury as a result of a situation where you feel that someone has been negligent towards you, you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where in Nottingham could I consider a compensation claim?
If you are the victim of negligence then you could consider making a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred. Some situations where you might look to make this claim include:
· Claims for mistakes made during a surgical procedure
· Claims for a mis-diagnosis or a missed diagnosis
· Claims for errors made during tests and scans
· Claims against a dental practitioner
· Claims for a failed rehabilitation.
Who might have caused my injuries?
A number of people could potentially have been responsible for your injuries and these include medical professionals as well as administration staff and assistants. Your doctor, nurse, GP or any other healthcare professional may have made a mistake and been negligent towards you and as a result you may have been left with injuries that have a direct impact on your lifestyle.
What types of compensation should I look at?
· Income loss – if you have sustained a loss of income as a result of your injuries/illnesses then you could look to make a compensation claim against anyone who has been negligent towards you
· Pain and suffering – if you have been through a great deal of suffering and pain as a result of your injuries then you could look to make a claim
· Medical bills – if you have been left with hefty medical bills then you could consider a claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred.