Compensation for medical negligence in Preston
Although medical negligence is not a common occurrence, unfortunately it does happen from time to time and when it does it’s something that can have a serious impact on your life. Although in most cases when we seek medical treatment we receive the best possible treatment that we can, and are put straight back on the road to recovery, this is not always the case and medical negligence can have a direct impact on your life.
If you find that you have been the victim of medical negligence in Preston then you may consider making a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
Where could I make a compensation claim in Preston?
Medical negligence claims can be made in any situation where you believe that you have been the victim of someone else’s negligence. Some common examples of where you may consider a claim here include:
· Claims for physiotherapy errors and mis-treatment
· Claims for a failed diagnosis of a serious injury
· Claims for a failure to adequately treat a serious injury
· Claims for a failure to take appropriate scans and x-rays
· Claims for a failure to refer a patient to a specialist for further treatment.
Who could have been responsible for my injuries?
Medical negligence is not a common occurrence but when it does happen it can have a serious impact on your life. If you do suffer in this way then there are a number of people who you may consider making a compensation claim against and this includes your GP or healthcare professional or perhaps a physiotherapist or dental practitioner if you feel that they have been responsible for your injuries.
Where might I look to make a claim and how?
· Medical costs – if you have been left with a substantial hospital and medical bill as a result of your injuries, then a compensation claim could help you to recover these costs
· Suffering – if you have been left suffering or in trauma after your accident then you may consider a compensation claim
· Loss of earnings – being unable to work in the current climate can be incredibly challenging and as such you may look to make a claim for compensation.