Compensation for medical negligence in Stoke-on-trent
If you feel that you have been a victim of medical negligence in Stoke-On-Trent then you could have been left dealing with serious injuries and have had your life turned upside down quite quickly. It’s never easy to deal with negligence of this type, and in many ways it can have a direct impact on your life – accordingly you shouldn’t suffer in silence.
It’s never easy making a compensation claim, but it doesn’t happen to be overtly difficult either, if you find that you have been a victim in this situation then you may consider making a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred.
Could there be situations where I am the victim of negligence in Stoke-On-Trent?
There are a number of different situations in Stoke-On-Trent where you might be the victim of negligence, some common examples of these include:
· Claims for mistakes made by a general surgeon
· Claims for mistakes made by a dental surgeon
· Claims for errors made in the administration of medication
· Claims for mistakes made during physiotherapy
· Claims for mistakes made during rehabilitation.
Who might be responsible for any injuries I have sustained?
If you have sustained injuries then you could be eligible to make a compensation claim against anyone who might have led to your injuries. In general this could include a number of healthcare and medical practitioners depending on the situation and their negligence might have led to a whole host of medical problems for you. In this situation you could look to make a compensation claim.
What type of compensation could I consider claiming for?
· Loss of income – if you have been left out of pocket with a loss of income then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result of this
· Medical costs – if you have been left out of pocket as a result of incurring various medical costs then you could look to make a compensation claim to cover any costs that you have incurred
· Suffering and trauma – you might have been through a great deal of trauma as a result of your injuries and as such may look to make a claim.