Compensation for medical negligence in Torquay
Although it’s not something that happens on a regular basis, unfortunately medical negligence is something that does happen, and in many situations it can leave us with potential problems that we are dealing with for the remainder of our lives. Although our medical professionals are highly trained, unfortunately accidents can still happen, and if you are the victim of medical negligence in Torquay then you could look to make a claim.
You shouldn’t have to suffer in silence if you have been a victim in this way, and if you do feel that you have suffered as a result of medical negligence in Torquay then you could look to make a compensation claim to recover any costs that you have incurred.
If I am making a claim, where in Torquay could I look to make a compensation?
There are a number of areas in Torquay where you could look to make a claim for compensation. Some common examples of these include:
· Claims for mistakes that have been made during surgery
· Claims for errors which were made during a medical procedure
· Claims for a failure to dispense appropriate medication
· Claims for mistakes made during a consultation
· Claims for failed x-rays and scans.
Who could be the target of my claims?
If you are looking to make a compensation claim then you could look to make it against anyone who you feel has been negligent towards you and this could include doctors, nurses GPs and various other healthcare professionals who might not have taken the correct precautions when dealing with your case.
Where can I make a compensation claim?
· Income loss – if you have suffered from a loss of income then you could look to make a claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result
· Pain and suffering- if you have been through pain and suffering as a result of your accident then you could make a claim
· Medical bills – if you have incurred bills as a result of your treatment then you could consider a claim to cover your costs.