Compensation for medical negligence in Wallasey
It’s never easy to deal with medical negligence, regardless of the circumstances, but if you feel that you have incurred injuries through the fault of another person then you shouldn’t have to suffer as a result. Although our healthcare professionals do the utmost to ensure that we receive the best possible medical treatment that we can, unfortunately this is not always the case and as a result we often find that we have been left with injuries through no fault of our own.
If you feel that you have been the victim of a situation of medical negligence which could have been avoided then you might look to make a compensation claim to cover any potential costs that you have incurred as a result.
What are some common examples of claims I could make in Wallasey?
There are a number of situations in Wallasey where you might look to make a compensation claim. Some common examples of where you could claim include:
· Claims for surgical errors and mistakes
· Claims for errors made during rehabilitation
· Claims for a failure to identify a potentially serious injury
· Claims for a failure to refer to a specialist for appropriate treatment
· Claims for errors made by dental professionals.
Who could I consider claiming against?
In general when you are looking to make a compensation claim you will look to claim directly against the person who you feel has been most responsible for your injuries and in general this will be your healthcare professional depending on the circumstances. If you feel that your healthcare professional, dental professional, physiotherapist or any associated medical employee has been negligent towards you then you could look to claim directly against them for compensation.
What are some common forms of compensation I could be entitled to?
· Medical expenses – if you have incurred medical expenses then you might look to make a compensation claim to cover costs that you have incurred
· Income loss – if you sustain a loss of income then you could look to make a claim to cover any costs that you incur as a result
· Suffering and trauma – it’s not easy to experience suffering and trauma, but when you do you could claim back any costs that you have incurred through negligence.